News | Feb 04, 2021 | Christine Furey
Arora Ranked #33 of the Top Engineering Firms in BD+C’s 2020 Giants 400 Report
Arora Engineers, Inc. (Arora) is proud to be ranked #33 of the overall Top Engineering Firms for Building Design+Construction’s 2020 Giants 400 report.
Building Design+Construction is an award-winning magazine that provides the best daily news, trends and more for Architects, Engineers, and Contractors. Building Design+Construction’s annual Giants 400 report ranks more than 100 AEC discipline and building sector rankings, as well as more than a dozen market trends reports. These rankings are calculated using firms 2019 revenue numbers. More than 400 U.S.-based architecture, engineering, and construction firms participated in the 2020 Giants 400 report.
Below is a list of Arora’s rankings for the following building sector categories:
- #33 Top Engineering Firms
- #4 Parking Structures
- #7 Airport Sector Giants
- #9 Transit Facilities- Bus/Rail Terminals and Stations
- #20 Cultural Facilities- Public Libraries
- #28 Science & Technology Facilities
- #53 Cultural Facilities- All Cultural Facilities Work
- #58 Industrial Buildings- Manufacturing, Plants, Warehouses
- #63 Office Buildings- Core & Shell
- #66 University/College Facilities
- #75 Schools- PK-12, Public, Private, Charter, Military
- #84 Office Buildings- All Office Building Work
Arora would like to thank our incredible team for their continued dedication and hard work! We are proud of this achievement which showcases our diversity of services and look forward to continuing to create positive impacts for our clients and community every day.