Temple University Anderson Hall Lobby Upgrades
Arora Engineers (Arora) was hired to provide mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) design and construction administration services for Temple University’s Anderson Hall Lobby upgrades.
SCOPE OF SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Providing documentation to power the new lighting.
- Replacing existing diffusers with linear diffusers.
- Reinstalling any current ceiling equipment/devices in their existing locations.
- Replacing approximately 6,000 square feet of ceiling in the lobby.
- All the existing MEP items in the ceiling, other than lights and diffusers, were temporarily removed and reinstalled in the same location, and connected to the existing systems. The new lights were also connected to the existing circuitry and therefore operate as the previous lights did.