News | Mar 15, 2019 | Arora
Arora Sponsors the 26th Annual March of Dimes Awards Luncheon
Arora was very proud to once again sponsor the 26th Annual March of Dimes Transportation, Building + Construction Awards Luncheon held on Wednesday, March 13th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
The luncheon celebrated the following honorees:
- Transportation, Building & Construction Leadership Award: Rochelle Cameron, CEO of Philadelphia International Airport
- PA Rail/Transit Transformative Project: SEPTA/AMTRAK Paoli Station Accessibility Improvements
- Philadelphia Residential Building Award: 500 Walnut
- Philadelphia Highway Project: PennDOT/I-95 Section Betsy Ross Bridge (BR0)
- Regional Transportation Project: PA Turnpike/ I-95 Interchange Project
- NJ Commercial Building Project: Brandywine Realty Subaru Headquarters
- Service to Humanity Award: Michael Innocenzo, CEO & President of PECO and John Kane, Business Manager Plumbers Local 690
- Special Recognition of Service: Honorable John Rafferty, Honorable William Keller, and Honorable John Taylor
This annual event helps to fund prenatal wellness initiatives and provide neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) family support programs. The March of Dimes also supports research at Pennsylvania hospitals and universities to prevent birth defects, premature births, and infant mortality. Arora’s President & CEO, Manik Arora, PE, is a member of the event’s Board of Directors.