News | Mar 21, 2023 | Christyn Binder
Themes and Key Takeaways from the 2023 Esri Partner Conference
Arora Engineers (Arora) was excited to join thousands of our colleagues at this year’s Esri Partner Conference (EPC) in Palm Springs, California. We spent three days networking and learning from experts across the industry about exciting new Esri products and integrations through plenary sessions, workshops, and special interest groups.
This year, key conference themes included:
ESRI and their partners will focus on nurturing and expanding critical foundational data to:
- Enhance land, resource, and asset management
- Enrich decision making with spatial analytics
- Improve business and government outcomes with modern GIS
ESRI will be growing in the following markets to serve more customers:
- Physical Infrastructure investment*
- Indoor GIS & Facility operations*
- Sustainable operations
- Security operations
ESRI will be capitalizing on key technology trends:
- Cloud First
- Instrumenting the planet
- Mission & business critical Enterprise Systems
*Arora participated on-stage at the plenary discussing these topics.
Arora’s own Marco Viola, Vice President, Global Business Development, Enterprise Solutions, was thrilled to take part in the plenary session to discuss exciting new developments and applications for Indoor GIS to improve facility operation and explain the ways in which organizations can capitalize on their physical infrastructure investments using ESRI products. He shared the following key takeaways from the plenary and subsequent workshops:
- There is a lot of excitement in the Indoor GIS space!
- Investing in infrastructure is key.
- Organizations that prioritize 3D mapping are seeing significant operational and communication improvements across their enterprises.
- There is tremendous opportunity for partner-to-partner collaboration.
For additional information about the ways in which Arora’s geospatial group can help you capitalize on ESRI’s exciting development to revolutionize your facility operations click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.