Electronic Data (EDI)
Electronic Data (EDI) is a business process consulting and technology firm that specializes in maintenance, asset, and facility life cycles, as well as integrated workplace management systems, located in St. Petersburg, FL.
EDI has developed industry-specific solutions that significantly reduce systems implementation time and costs, which provide their clients with cost-effective and timely value proposition return on investment. Additionally, EDI is the only North American company to implement the new IBM Maximo for Aviation Maintenance Management System for a large airline company.
Business Consulting: In Design, Build, Operate, Maintain (DBOM) delivery, a single contractor performs the role of operator for the facility in addition to the design and construction of the building, either as a single entity or through Prime/Subcontractor partnerships. The advantage of the DBOM approach is that it allows you to take advantage of a number of efficiencies. By bringing facilities managers into the design process early in the cycle, the maintenance approach can be included into the design of the building. Whether assets are going to be run to failure or regularly maintained may change where they are located in the building and can safeguard that maintenance professionals have the proper access to them.
Implementation Services: Today’s enterprise-level software solutions come packed with features and abilities to implement industry best practices in asset and workplace management and to establish a platform for continuous improvement into the future. However, EDI understands that a successful implementation is more than just installing and configuring the software. There are many factors that go into making successful enterprise software projects. In the consistent delivery of quality professional services, EDI has established a comprehensive Project Methodology. The methodology is designed to provide a standard for executing EDI projects so that our processes are reproducible for all clients with a high degree of quality.
Integrated Workplace Management Systems solutions that enables overall visibility and collaboration within an organization and increases the operational, financial, and environmental performance of the facilities and real estate portfolio. Can be implemented in:
- Real Estate
- Space Management
- Capital Projects
- Facility Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Facilities, Operations, IT, Fleet
- Assets, Locations, Failure Reporting, Condition Monitoring, Meters
- Work Management
- Preventive, Corrective, Projects, Emergency, Safety Plans
- Work Hierarchies, Planning, Status, Assignments, Actual Metrics
- Procurement Management
- PR’s, PO’s, Receipts, Invoices
- Materials Management
- Items, Storerooms, Inventory, Reorder, Issues, Returns
- Contract Management
- Master, Purchase, Warranty, Lease/Rental, Labor Rate
- Self Service Requests & Status
- Platform for asset owners, asset managers and service providers
EDI has developed an Airport-specific industry solution utilizing IBM’s Maximo that helps address the Strategic Asset Management (SAM) requirements typical and unique to airports.
- A consistent delivery of Maximo
- Based on ISO 5500X and other “best practices” publications
- Allows Client to reduce “PO to Deploy” time by 50%
- Drastically reduces startup implementation costs
- Ensures consistent support
EDI’s current configuration of IBM Maximo specifically for airports has been expanded to cover Safety Management Systems (SMS) software requirements utilizing the IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager solution. This application assists facilities and operation managers to identify and control safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance, and improve overall performance.
EDI is deploying unique eSAM solutions in the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry, which include:
- Integration with QA and Change Control Systems
- Equipment Data Standards, Collection and Cleanup
- Calibration Expertise
- Online Asset, Work and Item Requests
- SOP to Job Plan Conversion
- Quick-Start GMP Workflow