Over Arora’s 32-year history we have performed work for numerous Federal, State, and local government agencies and understand the performance and documentation requirements for these types of projects.
Arora’s government experience is a mix of “Brooks Act” classified systems engineering and design services, as well as our current and pending GSA schedules for GIS, Construction Management, and Fire Alarm and Suppression work.
We have experience with systems engineering and maintenance in historic buildings, office buildings, large campus facilities and networked systems, and LEED certified designs. Our team consists of individuals with multiple industry certifications.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Broward County, Florida
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Philadelphia, Department of Public Property
- City of Philadelphia, Streets Department
- City of San Francisco
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Hillsborough County, Florida
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- Philadelphia Water Department
- Town of Middletown, Delaware
- United States Army Corps of Engineers
- United States Department of Transportation
- Westchester County, NY